Terms and Conditions for Pre-Booking Special - 1 or 3 Month(s) Stays
This agreement ("Agreement") outlines the terms and conditions between [Resident's Name], hereinafter referred to as "Resident," and Transylvanian Coliving, hereinafter referred to as the "Coliving Space," for the pre-booking special offer for 1-month or 3-month stays. By making a reservation and full payment, the Resident agrees to abide by the following terms and conditions:
**1. Pre-Booking Special Offer:**
- The pre-booking special offer is applicable for 1 or 3 months of consecutive days at the Coliving Space for 1 person.
- The special offer includes all the amenities and events included in a normal stay.
- The pre-booking must be redeemed within the next 2.5 years (30 months) from the date of signing this Agreement.
- The pre-booking is non transferable.
**2. Reservation and Payment:**
- To secure the pre-booking special offer, the Resident must pay for at least 1 month.
**3. Cancellation and Refund:**
- There is no refund or cancellation policy. Once payment is made, it is non-refundable.
**4. Code of Conduct:**
- The Resident agrees to abide by the Coliving Space's code of conduct and rules, which are found below.
**5. Notification Requirement:**
- The Resident must provide Transylvanian Coliving with at least 2 weeks notice prior to the date of arrival.
- If the resident does not book a stay that is within the specified timeframe (2 years) they forfeit the right to book a stay for this payment. In this case, the Coliving Space may offer a 20% discount for a booking made after the 2 years have elapsed.
**6. Full Capacity Clause:**
- In the event that Transylvanian Coliving is at full capacity and cannot accommodate the Resident's pre-booking, the Coliving Space will offer alternative dates.
- The Coliving Space reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and evict the Resident if they violate the terms and conditions or rules outlined herein.
- In case of early termination of the contract between the Coliving Space and the property owner, if that happens before the 2 years have elapsed, the Resident will be refunded proportional to the period of time they did not claim (eg if the Resident booked for 3 months, but did not claim their stay, they get a full refund. If they booked for 3 months and spent 1 month before the rental contract with the property owner is terminated, they will be refunded ⅔ of the full amount they paid)
**8. Changes to Terms:**
- The Coliving Space reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Residents will be notified of any changes in advance.
**9. Governing Law:**
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Romania.
By making full payment, the Resident acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to the above terms and conditions for the pre-booking special offer for a 1 or 3 month(s) stay at Transylvanian Coliving.
Transylvanian Coliving Rules:
Clean up after yourself
Communicate your concerns when they arise.
Don’t leave your personal things in the common areas.
No meals in your bedroom.
No smoking inside.
No shoes upstairs.
treat others like you want to be treated
Wash your dishes.
Use wood utensils when cooking.
Each resident has dedicated pantry space and a dedicated small fridge.
Lift toilet seat when stand-peeing.
Wash your hands after using the bathroom.
Office Space Rules📜
Business hours: 9am – 8pm, Mon-Fri.
Clear your desk & chair when you leave.
Desks/chairs are first come, first served at the beginning of each day.
General terms for accommodation at Transylvanian Coliving This Accommodation Agreement is made by and between Guest(s) (1,2,3) and Transylvanian Coliving SRL (TCL) as of the date set forth on the form submission. The parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is located at: Strada Moldoveanu 19, Sibiu Romania 557260
The property is furnished.
This contract is for one private bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with access to all shared common areas.
The rental party shall consist of Guest (1) and the additional guests who will share one bedroom.
For each guest, party pays an additional fee = to 25% of base nightly price.
Check in and check out:
After 2 pm, available sooner upon request
11 am, non-negotiable. TCL may charge a flat fee of € 20 plus € 10 for each hour past the check out time as a late check out fee.
We are not responsible for any possessions left at TCL.
Guest agrees to abide by this agreement and attached rules at all times while at the property, and shall positively enforce all other member of the rental party and anyone else guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
Guest shall allow TCL staff access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection or emergency. TCL staff shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Guest may cancel and get a refund within 24 hours of their reservation being confirmed by TCL.
Guest may cancel at any time in response to national emergencies.
In case of termination of the contract between TCL and the property owner, this sublease agreement terminates. Termination of the contract of sublease will take effect on the date of termination of the lease. The society Transylvanian Coliving SRL will notify the sublessor in writing about this termination of the contract for rent. The sublessor must leave the sublet space within 15 days from the date receiving the notification. Sublessor will be reimbursed prorated to what they paid in advance. Failure by the sublessor to vacate the building gives the right the lessee to collect from them the amount of 10,000 euros, an amount that represents an estimate conventional for the damage suffered by the tenant as a result of the tenant not leaving the space. This damage to the lessee derives from the fact that, based on the rental agreement from 09.06.2023, the owner has the right to request from the tenant the sum of 10,000 euros for not leaving of the rented space at the termination of the lease regardless of the way.